Easy-English Bible discussions, open to anyone who is interested in learning English and exploring the Bible.
Christianity Explored is a 10 week class designed for those who have no prior background with the Bible or Christianity. Each week we watch a 10-minute video and follow-up with short readings from the Bible and small group discussions about whatever questions you may have. This class is aimed for international students and scholars and anyone is welcome to join regardless of your religious background.
Each week we'll enjoy a home-cooked dessert before we explore the material together. If you'd like to join us for dinner before the class, we will meet at Shaw Cafeteria at 6pm. Meet us at the East Shaw entrance.
- Time: Thursday night, 7 – 8:30 pm
- Dates: January 19 - March 30 (every Thursday night)
- Class Location: Minskoff Pavilion (room M036)
- Parking: there is free parking in Shaw Ramp after 6pm (in the pay-by-plate area)
- Rides: register below and let us know if you need a ride
- This class is designed for people who are not Christians, so we encourage anyone to come and ask lots of questions!
Exploring the Bible (1-on-1)
If you'd like to meet with me 1-on-1 to explore the Bible, I'd love to set up a time to meet with you. Contact Nick below and let me know what you're interested in talking about or learning.