Easy-English Bible discussions, open to anyone who is interested in learning English and exploring the Bible.
This gathering is a chance to explore the Bible in a friendly environment. We design the study for those who have no prior background with the Bible or Christianity. Each week we read a passage from the Bible and discuss it in small groups, and we encourage you to ask whatever questions you may have! This class is intended for international students and scholars, and all are welcome to join regardless of your religious background.
- Time: Thursday night, 7 – 8:30 pm
- Dates: starts September 7th
- Class Location: Minskoff Pavilion (Business College), room M036
- Parking: Shaw Ramp, Lot #51 (free parking after 6pm)
- Rides: register below and let us know if you need a ride
- This class is designed for people who are not Christians, so we encourage anyone to join, ask lots of questions, and explore the Bible with us!
Exploring the Bible (1-on-1)
If you'd like to meet with me 1-on-1 to explore the Bible, I'd love to set up a time to meet with you. Contact Nick below and let me know what you're interested in talking about or learning.