Spring Break Ski Trip
- Friday, March 8th
- We will leave around 9am and return around 10pm.
- Cost: lift ticket ($20), rentals ($15) (Note: these prices assume we will have 15 or more people, which qualifies us for a group discount. If we don't have 15 people, the cost will be more.)
- We will ski from 1pm - 9pm.
We will be going to Caberfae Ski Resort in northern Michigan. It takes about 2.5 hrs to drive. This is down-hill skiing (not cross-country). If this is your first time, you will want to start with skis. You can also snowboard, but I don't recommend it if you've never tried it before (snowboarding is much more difficult than skiing).
- The resort has a restaurant where you can buy food for lunch or dinner.
- However, I recommend you bring your own food for either dinner or snacks. You can stop and eat any time during the day.
REGISTER FOR THE TRIP!
Register below to save a spot for the trip. We need this information to reserve your ski rentals.